Terms and Conditions
We undertake to provide our wedding car(s) to the client(s) named above subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) A deposit of £100/car is payable to secure the booking and can be paid by bank transfer or personal debit/credit card.
2) The balance becomes due 30 days prior to the wedding and can be paid by bank transfer or personal debit card. There is an additional charge of 3% for payments by corporate debit/credit cards to cover the fees we are charged.
3) If your booking is made online, by phone, at a wedding fair or any other venue other than our office you have the right to cancel at any time up to 14 calendar days from the date of payment and request a full refund. For your protection, all cancellations must be in writing by email or letter. After this 14-day period, the deposit is non-refundable and the following cancellation charges apply:
3.1) 50% of the balance is payable for a cancellation within 90 days of the wedding.
3.2) 100% of the balance is payable for a cancellation within 60 days of the wedding.
4) Booking dates are not normally transferrable, although we will try to assist in exceptional circumstances.
5) The service will be provided as specified on the booking confirmation based on the details you have provided. Changes can be made up to 30 days prior to the wedding. We reserve the right to charge an additional £30 + VAT/hour for any changes to the itinerary resulting in additional time.
6) Adequate time will be allowed for each journey, but we will not be held liable for delays beyond our control.
7) Our vehicles are very reliable and well maintained, but in the event of a breakdown, or any event that prevents us from supplying the vehicle booked, an alternative vehicle will be supplied, which may not be of the same type or colour. If no alternative is available a full refund will be given.
8) If we are unable to complete any part of the booking due to a breakdown, a partial refund will be given.
9) Any refunds will be limited to the total money paid and we will not be held responsible or liable for any arising consequential losses.
10) At no time will our vehicles or drivers be put at risk and no responsibility or liability will be accepted for restrictions relating to vehicle assess at any location.
11) Not all vehicles have seat belts. For safety and legal reasons if you need to transport children under the age of 4 years old please check the vehicle booked has seat belts fitted.
12) Although we wll take every care, no responsibility or liability will be accepted for passenger's luggage or personal property.